We are on a mission to enhance the wellbeing of society.
- Leadership team brought together through diverse and extensive experience driving acquisition, development, formulation, manufacturing and direct-to-consumer distribution.
- Financially-sustainable integrated wellness assets that are complementary to the evolving psychedelic industry.
- Building an innovatory, standardized, and quality-controlled mushroom spawn and substrate cultivation facility
- Defined route to capture nutraceuticals and superfoods market share to proactively elevate global wellness through ‘over the counter’ consumer packaged goods.
One in four people in the world will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives. Around 450 million people currently suffer from such conditions.3
Depressive disorders are already the fourth leading cause of the global disease burden. They are expected to rank second by the end of 2020. In the US, 20 veterans commit suicide every day. 4
3. World Health Organization – Mental disorders affect one in four people, 2001 .
4. Department of Veterans Affairs, Suicide Data Report, 2012
Global annual anxiety drug sales (1)
Global annual ADHD drug sales (1)
Substance abuse treatment market (2)
Global annual depression sales. (1)
2. Azadfard M, Huecker MR, Leaming JM. Opioid Addiction. [Updated 2020 Aug 14]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2020 Jan-. Available from:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK448203/
Know the market
The Global Mushroom Cultivation Market is Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2020 to 2025. The market is currently estimated at USD$16.7B in 2020. Further significant growth is expected due to factors such as increased R&D and growing awareness around the many health benefits of mushrooms; increasing per capita mushroom consumption; cost-effective production; a rising demand for healthier foods with multiple benefits from an globally increasing health conscious population.
The world has few fragmented companies within the psychedelic space that can accommodate, diversify and scale for the rising demand for psilocybin from consumers and institutions around the globe. Current regulations vary from region to region and are changing on a daily basis. The first countries able to capitalize on implementation of a strategy for psychedelic research and development are poised for large economies of scale for operations and economic prosperity.